Your business should never stand still and neither should the development of your staff who are the key asset in driving your business forward. Regular staff training is essential in helping this ongoing skill development and should therefore be made a priority. With a quality training plan in place, you will also see your return on investment within your balance sheet.
- Keep up with industry changes
- Be in touch with all the latest technology developments
- Stay ahead of competitors
- Maintain knowledge and skill
- Increase job satisfaction levels
- Advance employee skills
Training and Safety is a vital part of our company and contributes to our ability to provide a reliable and high standard of service to our customers whilst ensuring the safety of our employees and the public.
We have our own IVR (Institute of Vehicle Recovery) approved Training Centre at our site in Lurgan which is a fully operational Vehicle Rescue & Recovery training centre.
We offer a range of courses from Health & Safety, Driver CPC, First Aid and Customer Service training to a full range of IVR (Institute of Vehicle Recovery) modules.
Our Training Centre offers extensive training facilities including online assessment stations, individual one-on-one training areas and undercover assessment bays.
- Bill Jackson Award 2013
- Best light transporter AvroEx
- Best in fleet AvroEx
- Life time achievement award AvroEx
- Best heavy transporter AvroEx
- Life time achievement award European Tow Show
- Peak heavy recovery vehicle of the year
- Mondial best agent award (category 1) 1000+ jobs